
I have been a little bit reluctant to write about my childhood, as I couldn't find a good picture of myself that I would like other people to see. Fortunately, digging through vastness of my cellar, I found one that would do. The picture was taken when I was about 2 years old, still chubby and with fancy hairstyle. Notice my psychedelic ufo-satanic shirt, isn't it gorgeous? I'm not quite sure where the picture was taken but the little wooden gate suggests my grandpa's place. Lots of memories from there. Experiencing things for the first time. Driving little wooden car in the garden. Digging up worms. Teasing my older brother. Good times. Anyway, if you find any resemblance to me in this picture, let me know. Looks like life have changed the apparition a little bit, but the soul of a small, innocent boy with hope and dreams is still there.

2 comments:
What are you sniffing in that picture man?
Really nice photo.
Post a Comment