There's no snow and it's not even cold enough for me to wear a Christmas hat, so I decided that this year I'll spend Christmas time somehow in a different way :). I thought about a cool, hot place that I would like to be that moment and what came to my mind was the Hawaii Islands. I thought about it for a little bit and I thought to myself, "Hey, they have Christmas in Hawaii too, don't they?", so I turned the heat up to the level of Hawaiian afternoon, put on my summer shorts and unbuttoned shirt, made myself a nice drink with a little paper umbrella in it, and turned on the music that makes my heart feel warm and even more christmasy than some old-fashioned Sinatra songs played during the long evenings spent sitting next to the fireplace.
Even though I know that I have to go to school for two more days, it doesn't matter now, cause finally I feel Christmas :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cool as each of your posts;-) Respect!
Post a Comment