Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Definite Pixel

I was never fond of describing places. Not that I don't know how to do it. It's just that you can read a lot about a place and actually you won't get the idea of it until you find yourself there. That's why I won't tell you about all the monuments that we have in our city, and I won't tell you about beautiful lakes that we have around it. Won't tell you about about my favorite spots either, cause I don't wanna spoil them with words that were never invented for that purpose. And if you want some corny info then you might as well visit Wiki.

Trzcianka. That's the place. The place where I grew up. The place where I had a lot of good memories. The place where I'll probably return to see how all the places from my childhood will have changed before I run out of sand in my sandglass. The place that looks like a little California town in the summer, and depicts the Christmas atmosphere of New York City in winter. The place where many ordinary, yet special, people, that I had pleasure to meet, lived. The place where I experienced life for the very first time. The place. And that's it. The place.

1 comment:

Dżastina said...

Lucky you- California and New York in one place ;)
Ciao,
Dżastina :)