Listen: Pixel got unstuck in time! Unfortunately, not in a way Billy Pilgrim did, as it would be great to see the future, but I think time likes me, or to put it in other words, time doesn't concern me.
How come? You would ask.
Well, five days ago I didn't have any books that were required for my BA paper at home, not to mention that I hadn't even seen them or put my hand on any of them. And now, five days later I'm putting finishing touches to my paper, feeling that I know what I'm writing about, though the feeling might be a little bit deceiving, and as you probably wouldn't image, those five days were not even in slightest way out of ordinary. I found the time to read Slaughterhouse Five again, play some guitar, go to some crazy parties, go out with my girlfriend, call home twice a day, write something in my great almanac of stupid ideas (which I might publish someday for the benefit of humanity), read Invisible Man half-way through (if you enjoyed the first chapter at literature classes then you should read the whole thing, it's just marvelous), go to the moon, smoke a lot of cigarettes and drink a lot of Transylvania Goofy Juice, and get bored in cinema during some pulp movie. Even MPK has worked as if its schedule was designed for me. Time likes me.
More importantly, I found planning everything quite a pleasant activity. Whatever I put in my feeble mind I'm able to do, so I'm a little bit scared by the fact that only thing that limits me is my own imagination. And I found that perseverance might be really beneficial, just have to get used to it, if it is any help for any of you.
Am I looking forward to new semester? Why shouldn't I? It will be great. You'll see. Really.
Oh, and I forgot to mention. I'm Irish. And so on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are SO crazy... :P better go to sleep!
I've never said I wasn't ;) and sleep is a close cousin to death, so no thank you :)
Post a Comment